Tena Flex, Super Absorbency
Super Absorbency for moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence.
These one-piece belted briefs are ideal for both wearers and caregivers, offering tremendous moisture protection along with convenience and comfort. The belted construction allows caregivers to put on and remove these incontinence briefs easily, and they come with a highly absorbent but breathable core for maximum skin comfort and health, to go with reduced odor and heat.
Features and BenefitsEXTRA WIDE COMFISTRETCHê© BELT
- New gray color is more clothing-like for greater comfort & dignity. Conforms to the body's natural contours and movements ensuring a snug, more comfortable, body-close fit. Soft, airy, non-irritating belt material has hook and loop fastening. Extra wide belt and center hook minimize product rollover to maximize wearer comfort.
- Added on the belt for increased ease of movement against the body.
- Improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin.
- Thin for better fit, comfort and discretion. Wide in the back for increased coverage.
- Combines skin-friendly textile covering and breathable Air Dry Layer which allows liquid and odors to stay in while allowing water vapor to escape. Imprinted with visual application instructions to make it easier for the staff to apply the product.
|Item#||Name||Size||Color||Package Quantity||Price Per Pack||Case Quantity||Price Per Case|
|67804||Size 8||24"-34"||Peach||30 Each||$27.99||90 Each||$72.95|
|67805||Size 12||28"-42"||Green||30 Each||$28.99||90 Each||$79.95|
|67806||Size 16||33"-50"||Yellow||30 Each||$35.99||90 Each||$98.95|
|67807||Size 20||41"-61""||Gray||30 Each||$40.99||90 Each||$105.95|
We Also Recommend